Tuesday 15 March 2011

Trail Blazers - Daria & Lily in Peru

Lets take it old school...

Way back to Vogue March 2008

Daria Werbowy & Lily Donaldson shot by Mario Testino in Peru

As much as I love cool, moving, black & white and simple images, you CANNOT BEAT a vibrant, extravagant, hip and down right amazing editorial shoot on location. After the sun showing its lovely warm face this weekend I started thinking of travelling our glorious globe once again and a certain shoot shot straight back into my mind from a whole THREE years ago. Its pretty cool to think how astounding this shoot must have been if I can remember every single extraordinary and vivid detail to date...so have a browse and see what you think...















AWESOME styling
AWESOME models
AWESOME location
...
what can I say <3

Sacha


 

No comments:

Post a Comment